I’m Kaitlin Voglesong.
I decided to create a blog for women who like to feel strong and feminine. If you enjoy getting sweaty as much as you enjoy getting dolled up, then you’re in the right place! I’m a wife and working mother living on the East Coast in a New England suburb. I share my tips and tricks for managing a demanding lifestyle – balancing motherhood, self-care, work life, fitness and fashion.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I believe in honesty, fairness and human kindness. I am fiercely protective, loyal and dedicated to my beliefs.
- 2nd oldest of 4 girls. We are all very different, but super close and live in the same town within a few mile radius.
- I am a “military brat”, my older sister, Vanessa and I were born in San Francisco (Presidio) and my two younger sisters, Margaret and Hannah, were born in Seoul, Korea. We lived all around the U.S and abroad, which forced us to learn how to be adaptable.
- I was homecoming queen and on the prom court in high school and made friends easily.
- Have my undergraduate degree in Insurance and Finance, with a minor in Accounting and an MBA, graduating with a 4.0.
- Convinced my then boyfriend to compete in a scavenger hunt for an engagement ring, unbeknownst to me, he already purchased my ring. We then won the scavenger hunt, which goes to show how John goes along with my craziness. Obviously, we are both very competitive.
- I have two children, George (3.5) and Grace (1.5), who are both super high energy and I adore! We also have 2 dogs; Tucker who is an 11 year old bull dog beagle and Dozer who is a 7 year old French Mastiff (we call his drool “au jus”).
- I am slightly controlling and need to keep my routines.
- We have just become landlords as we bought a new house. Adding another layer to our already busy life.
- I have a ridiculous fear of frogs and anything slimy or warty.
Tell me a fun fact about you!!